1. 10m '19': Climb the obvious layback crack to stance. Move left towards Can-Can's pitch.
2. 40m '17': Climb a vague recess/chimney right of Can-Can's pitch, continue straight up on smallish flakes. Carry on up to where a thinish layaway move brings you out under Can-Can's crux. There is a long narrow ledge running to the right. Stance on the right above the chimney on Africa Cracks.
3. 25m '20': Drop down and rail towards Cape Town, go around the corner, engage mind to blown position and rail to a hanging stance at the end. (#4 friend at stance).
4. 8m '20': Jam through the roof and move around the corner to Africa Eyrie's Ledge.
5. 20m '20': The ledge goes slightly right around the corner. Climb the face one meter before the corner for 3m before moving right for 1,5m. Continue up the face until it eases, then go left and pull up onto undercut face. Scramble to the top.
The route takes the obvious handrail across the overhanging buttress between Africa Cracks and Africa Eyrie
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Please, use this contact form, we are looking forward to hear from you!