Park at the climbers parking (drive down their driveway and parking is immediately before the electrified gate, on the right) at ACRA resort. From the parking a trail leads down the righthand (side away from town) fence-line toward the valley.
- Where ACRA's property fence ends, the trail tends leftward and down a level to an obvious traverse line. Follow this left (down valley) crossing a tiny dry stream.
- 30m further on are some cairns to the right (valley side) indicating the descent gully.
- Follow the good trail down the gully and around the base of the cliffs passing a few sport routes and arriving at The Covern
- As you arrive at The Covern a path heads off right, down to the river. Take this, cross the river and continue for c100m
- Shortly after crossing a large flat rock, take the path up-hill which will lead to the base of the crag